Glass Egg is looking for Character Artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to unleash your imagination and passion for creating 3D characters and assets.
Creating high-quality art assets proficiently in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer.
Producing clean topology for a real-time graphics engine.
Generating proficient UV Mapping and planning texture layouts.
Working closely with Lead Character Artist to create and maintain the highest quality assets, and ensure that the aesthetic goals and technical requirements are met.
Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
Excellent understanding of anatomy, form, shape, and silhouette.
Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture.
Ability to work in any style (hyper-realistic, stylized, human, creatures, hard-surface or organic)
Be comfortable to receive constructive, creative feedback across art disciplines.
Strong eye for details when it comes to translating a concept into production-ready 3D models.
Strong understanding of current modeling workflow and technology.
Proficient in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Traditional drawing, painting, and sculpting skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of Rigging, and Animation.
- Experience with real-time render engines (Marmoset Toolbag, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, in-house engines, etc.)
How to apply:
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. Following these advices when submitting a portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio: Artstation or personal website.
- A PDF that contains all the work you want to show us.
- Finished characters in real-time render are more valuable to us.
- A PDF of your resume and cover letter is a plus.