Update art teams the latest next gen Hi-End quality orientation on Environment, or props/assets for 3D games.
Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
Help production department to expand the team specializing in Environment, or Props/Assets with Hi-End quality in terms of art by training and orientating for artists to reach that quality.
Deep understanding about next-gen games.
Be able to create the products at Hi-End quality as mentioned above.
Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of Next Gen products.
Experiencing in shipping AAA tittles, mostly realistic games.
Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
Experience in Zbrush and Substance Painter or any other major CG art software.
Experience with 3D art pipelines.
Be able to evaluate/define quality benchmark for all the works
Experience in game art, including background creating or objects/ assets/ environment.
Have strong passion for video game
Have more than 5 year experience as an Art Leader or senior 3D Artist in video game companies.
English communication is a must.
Two options are available for this position:
1. Short term (at least 6 months):
• Having solid knowledge of next-gen 3D game altogether with great experience of setting and evaluating international benchmark.
• Providing mentoring and coaching staffs to reach to a higher art standard.
2. Long term:
• Focusing closely on ensuring efficient and effective production workflow at a high quality standard.
• Having the ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction and schedules.